Hot Autumn for MILE in each of the project’s partners’ country!
From September to December 2019 we delivered Capacity Building Events and Workshop Activities in the cities of Milan, Barcelona, Innsbruck and Patras.
On one side, we implemented training activities to specifically answer at employers’ needs when hiring migrants and refugees in their companies. Particularly welcomed were workshops on diversity management and legal procedures. On the other side, we have offered third sector organisations and stakeholders an occasion to get to know more about labour integration and both historical and present market dynamics.
We would like to thanks all special guests and experts for their contribution and resources:
- K. Giannopoulos, BSc, MSc Law, Legal Expert
- Aliki Panagiotarou, BSc, MSc Educational Expert
- Maura di Mauro, Multicultural Management Expert – Trainer, Coach & Consultant
- Maurizio Ambrosini, Full professor Department of Social and Political Sciences
- Kenan Güngör, sociologist, policy consultant and expert on integration and diversity
- Gudrun Biffl, economist and labour market and migration expert
- Joaquín Vergés Cabanzón, cultural mediator and Director of AMISI ( (Asociación para la Mediación Intercultural y Social con Inmigrantes)