RESEARCH ON EMPLOYERS’ NEEDS
A desk research analysis, as well as interviews and questionnaires to employers and employers’ associations, are carried out in the partner countries to understand the challenges and the opportunities for the labour integration of non-EU citizens, as well the jobs sought by employers and the skills and knowledge they need to employ third country nationals.
CAPACITY-BUILDING FOR ORGANISATIONS AND EMPLOYERS
Two capacity building training programmes on integration of non-EU citizens in the labour market are carried out in each partner country:
- One for guidance staff, trainers and tutors of employment services, VET providers, trade unions and third sector organizations;
- One for employers and employers’ associations.
MULTI-STAKEHOLDER WORKING GROUPS
Working groups at both local level (in each partner cities) and at European level are established among companies and public and private organisations working with migrants and for the integration of migrants in the labour market. The Working Groups aim to share and exchange experiences, ideas, effective approaches and methodologies, etc.
DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A METHODOLOGY FOR THE WORK INTEGRATION OF MIGRANTS
- 120 migrants benefit from a comprehensive and tailored made support, including training on technical and soft skills, job guidance, work experiences and post placements support;
- Additional 400 migrants benefit from the improved and strengthened training, employment and job guidance services in the partner organisations.
DISSEMINATION AND MAINSTREAMING
- Study visits to good practices in work integration of third country nationals;
- Raising awareness and communication campaigns;
- Dissemination events.