RESEARCH ON EMPLOYERS’ NEEDS
A desk research analysis, as well as interviews and questionnaires to employers and employers’ associations, are carried out in all partner countries. The aim is to understand challenges and opportunities for the labour integration of non-EU citizens; such as what roles are sought the most and which skills and knowledge are needed to employ third country nationals.
CAPACITY-BUILDING FOR ORGANISATIONS AND EMPLOYERS
Capacity building training programmes on integration of non-EU citizens in the labour market dedicated to:
- guidance staff, trainers and tutors of employment services, VET providers, trade unions and third sector organizations;
- employers and employers’ associations.
MULTI-STAKEHOLDER WORKING GROUPS
Working groups at both local level (in each partner cities) and at European level are established among companies and public and private organisations working with migrants and for the integration of migrants in the labour market. The Working Groups aim to share and exchange experiences, ideas, effective approaches and methodologies, etc.
DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A METHODOLOGY FOR THE WORK INTEGRATION OF MIGRANTS
- 120 migrants receive comprehensive and tailored made support, including: training on technical and soft skills; job guidance; work experiences; post placements support and portfolio.
- 400 migrants benefit from: improved and strengthened training; employment and job guidance service.
DISSEMINATION AND MAINSTREAMING
- Study visits to explore good practices in labour integration;
- Raising awareness and communication campaigns;
- Dissemination events.