22/05/19 Action Against Hunger and FUTUR, developed the first Multistakeholder Meeting hosted by Viladecans City hall.
The aim was to explain the project activities and services; and to focus on which are the barriers/obstacles for TCNs integration in the labour market. To reach those conclusions, we have been working in two small mixed groups; where one team represented the employers and the second team the migrant workers. The goal was to find out their needs. Afterwards, we concluded in plenary addressing them and finding possible solutions.
- ACH ( Partner )
- FUTUR ( Partner)
- ETT Amiga (social employment agency)
- Ajuntament de Viladecans (Viladecans Town Hall, Associate)
- Consell comarcal Baix Llobregat (County Council)
- Fundació Integralia, (not-for-profit organisation)
- Fundació Apip Acam, (not-for-profit organisation)
- Fundació Catalunya- La Pedrera, (not-for-profit organisation)
- Doga S.A, (Employer)
- Secretaria Igualtat, Migracions i Ciutadania ( Regional public administration/ associate)
- Formació i treball (not-for-profit organisation)
- Foment del Treball ( Regional public administration)