The start of the project MILE has been celebrated on the 10th and 11th of January 2019, with the Kick off Meeting in Milan. With the participation of all project partners, as well as one associate per country:
- ICEI Institute of International Economic Cooperation (ITA)
- AFOLMET Agency for the Training, Guidance and Employment of the Province of Milan (ITA)
- EMIT (ITA)
- VEREIN MULTIKULTURELL (AT)
- OTC OLYMPIC TRAINING & CONSULTING (GR)
- HOU HELLENIC OPEN UNIVERSITY (GR)
- ACH FOUNDATION ACTION AGAINST HUNGER (ESP)
- FUTUR (ESP)
- AGCI (ITA) National Association of Italian Cooperatives – Region of Lombardy
- MUNICIPALITY OF MILAN Directorate Urban Economy and Employment, Training and Employment Area, Labour Market Unit (ITA)
- COMMERCIAL ASSOCIATION OF VARDA (GR)
- ACEDE Association of Executives, Directors and Businesspersons of Catalonia (ESP)
- Austrian TRADE UNION (AT)
Thanks to the meeting, participants came together to discuss in detail the project and plan the first activities to carry out in each country.
Moreover, participants had the chance to share their experiences in the field of integration of migrants in the labour market: methods, challenges, etc.
And, a session was focused on the perspective of the employers, with a joint presentation by Foundation FUTUR (partner) and ACEDE Association of Executives, Directors and Businesspersons of Catalonia, Spain.
Good luck to everyone with MILE!