JOIN PROJECT MILE! TAKE PART IN OUR LOCAL STAKEHOLDERS NETWORK!
Write to us to know more about our services, such as guidance support on polices and legislation employing migrants in your country; diversity advantage and diversity management training; profiles selection and matching; capacity building for your employees and members; handbook for employment and much more!
Official Members of the Local Stakeholders Working Groups
Many organisations already joined MILE networks…
- ITALMEX, migrants’ association supporting Latin American migrants in Milan for their socio-economic integration
- Vitality Onlus, not-for-profit organisation supporting migrants, refugees and other vulnerable groups
- Comunità Nuova Onlus, no-profit organisation supporting migrants and refugees fostering their socio-economic inclusion
- Associazione IRENE, not-profit organisation supporting migrant women, to improve their employability through training in the area of tailoring
- ISMU Foundation, national research institute focusing on migration and intercultural policies, training, publications, research and projects
- Soleterre , NGO working in the field of social and economic inclusion of vulnerable groups, including migrants, refugees and asylum seekers
- Migrations and Employment Network (Rete Migrazione e Lavoro)
regional network of stakeholders working on the topic of integration of migrants, refugees and asylum seekers in the labour market
- Training and Employment Foundation (Formaciò i treball), foundation supporting, training and fostering the labour inclusion of people at risk of social exclusion
- ETT Amiga, temporary employment company
- Fundaciò la Pedrera, foundation supporting, training and fostering the labour inclusion of people at risk of social exclusion
- Consell Comarcal Baix Llobregat, local public administration responsible for ensuring access to quality services, regardless of the municipality where they reside
- Austrian Arbeitsmarktservice (AMS), Austria’s leading provider of labour-market related services.
- Innovia, services for equal opportunities for people with learning difficulties and disabilities, young people, and people with migration background
- ITWorks, social enterprise supporting disadvantaged people of all ages, ethnic groups re-entering the work process